TORONTO (KRON) — Things got a little heated after the Warriors lost Game 1 of the NBA Finals in Toronto.
Video showed Draymond Green and Drake apparently talking trash to each other.
It seems that Drake may have called Green “trash” at one point. Drake is a Raptors superfan and Green is known for getting emotional.
During the post game presser, a reporter asked Green about the “scuffle” he had with Drake.
“Do you have a question about basketball?” Green replied.
He went on to say that wasn’t what he would consider a “scuffle” and provided no insight into what was said between the two of them.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY