Golden State Warriors fell short to the Toronto Raptors in Game 6. Raptors closing out the game 114-110.
Talent, heart and passion was no exception for the Dubs tonight. With no Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson leaving during the third quarter, Kevon Looney with a fractured collar bone, multiple defenders on Curry, the odds were stacked against them.
Warriors played down to the last second, leaving Dub Nation feeling nothing but proud of their team.
Warriors’ fans taking to social media:
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF