TORONTO (KRON) — Warriors’ Alfonzo McKinnie didn’t know what to think when Guillermo Rodriguez began questioning him during media day in Toronto.
Most NBA players are used to the comedian and “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” sidekick.
Guillermo shows up at most NBA Finals, asking awkward questions and making comedy gold.
McKinnie, however, was caught off guard by Guillermo’s questions.
Guillermo asked him what he’d miss the most about Kevin Durant and if he’s excited to have a “threesome.”
McKinnie’s reactions were priceless.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY