Kevin Durant announced on Instagram that he had surgery on Wednesday due to a ruptured Achilles.
“I did rupture my Achilles. Surgery was today and it was a success, EASY MONEY,” Durant posted.
He said that his road to recovery starts now.
This comes after he went out in the second quarter of Game 5 in Toronto. This was his first time playing in a month following a calf injury.
Here is the full post that was shared on his Instagram.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF