Things are going to get even louder at Roaracle Wednesday night as Metallica is slated to perform the national anthem for Game 3 of the NBA Finals.
Metallica rockers James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett will be at Oracle to perform the Star-Spangled Banner.
Metallica announced the news on Twitter Tuesday night.
“Look for James and Kirk to perform the National Anthem before tip off tomorrow as the @Warriors host the @Raptors for Game 3 of the #NBAFinals.”
San Francisco-based Metallica had already performed the national anthem during Game 5 of the Warriors’ 2015 championship run.
Canadian singer Tenille Arts will perform the Canadian National Anthem.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: FEDEX DELIVERY MAN THROWS PACKAGES IN SAN JOSE
- EARTHQUAKE STORM RATTLES SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- DRAKE TAKES A DIG AT KEVIN DURANT; MACAULAY CULKIN RESPONDS
- MAJOR RIDESHARE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT AT SFO
- MAN ARRESTED IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT FAIRFIELD GAS STATION