OAKLAND (KRON) — Beyoncé and Jay-Z were spotted at Oracle Arena for Game 3 of the NBA Finals in Oakland.
The couple was seen sitting courtside next to Warriors owner Joe Lacob.
This isn’t the first time Beyoncé and Jay-Z have sat courtside at Oracle.
Last year, the power couple attended the first game of the Western Conference Semifinals against the Pelicans.
And recently, Beyoncé, who’s from Houston, and Jay-Z watched the Warriors play against the Rockets in Houston during the NBA Playoffs.
Drake was nowhere to be found at Game 3.
Other celebrities at the game include E-40, G-Eazy, and Lil Pump.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: FEDEX DELIVERY MAN THROWS PACKAGES IN SAN JOSE
- EARTHQUAKE STORM RATTLES SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- DRAKE TAKES A DIG AT KEVIN DURANT; MACAULAY CULKIN RESPONDS
- MAJOR RIDESHARE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT AT SFO
- MAN ARRESTED IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT FAIRFIELD GAS STATION