SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Talk about father-daughter goals!
Steph Curry and his eldest daughter Riley put on quite the show at the Golden State Warriors game on Saturday against the Dallas Mavericks.
Riley, now 7, shared a special moment with her dad before the game, showing off their very intricate handshake.
Riley’s quick to plant a smooch on her dad’s cheek as an added bonus.
Steph sat out of Saturday’s game as he recovers from an injured left hand.
The Mavericks won 141-121.
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer