NHL Hall of Fame hockey player Wayne Gretzky was among the big names at Game 5 of the NBA Finals in Toronto Monday.
Of course, Drake was there sitting in his usual courtside spot — this time he opted out of trolling the Warriors with his outfit.
Golfer Michelle Wie, Celeste Bouchard and tennis player Eugenie Bouchard were also seen enjoying the game courtside.
Monica sang the American national anthem.
There was no celebrity at the game to sing the Canadian national anthem.
Instead, the entire crowd came together to sing ‘O Canada.’
Baka Not Nice and Torey Lanez both performed during halftime.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: SUSPECTED ‘PEEPING TOM’ SEEN AT GIRL’S WINDOW IN CAMPBELL
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 16 HOURS
- WARRIORS PART-OWNER FINED, BANNED FROM GAMES FOR 1 YEAR
- COUPLE SAYS THEY GOT SICK AT SAME RESORT WHERE 3 AMERICANS DIED
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTY BITTEN BY SNAKE WHILE LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA GROW