A man is dead following a shooting in Antioch that happened Saturday night.
Around 9:12 p.m. near the intersection of West 19th and D streets, police say they found two men with gunshot wounds in the middle of the street.
A 20-year-old man died at the hospital, while a 25-year-old man suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The names of the men have not been released. Police have not arrested a suspect.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US