1 injured when vapor cigarette explodes inside backpack on bus in Florida

News
ambulance generic hurt_698992

LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – A vapor cigarette exploded inside of a bus rider’s backpack on a PSTA bus in Largo Monday afternoon.

The Largo Fire Department confirmed the explosion happened at 13787 Belcher Road South.

One person was taken to Tampa General Hospital with burn injuries.

Property damage was contained to the backpack of the bus rider and there were no reports of damage to the bus.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON: 

>>MORE STORIES

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Tracking COVID-19 in the Bay Area

Trending Stories

Latest News

More News