11 Indiana teens sick after eating drug-laced gummy bears

News
INDIANA (KRON)– Several teens in Indiana are recovering after getting sick from consuming drug-laced gummy bears.
Eleven teenagers were taken to a hospital for treatment.
Police said the candy was laced with THC, which is the main ingredient in Marijuana.
Officers found a 19-year-old man along the road complaining of rapid heart beat, pain in his legs and blurry vision.
The biggest concern for police is the drug-laced gummy bears finding its way into the children’s hands.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Latest News

More News