A California Highway Patrol officer reunited with the girl whose life he saved 16 years ago.
Officer Maguire was first on the scene of a horrific car crash on Alhambra Valley Road in unincorporated Contra Costa County back in 2002.
Maguire quickly jumped into action and provided life-saving treatment to the little girl before she was airlifted to a local hospital.
The department said in a Facebook post, “Sixteen years later that little girl, Christine, came to our office looking for Officer Maguire to THANK him.”
Check out their beautiful reunion below:
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE