A 2.5 earthquake shook East San Jose on Monday afternoon, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The earthquake struck at around 5:12 p.m. about 9 kilometers (5.6 miles) east of the Alum Rock area.
The earthquake had a depth of 6.1 kilometers (3.8 miles).
The quake shook along the Calaveras Fault.
- COUPLE WHO DIED IN FALL AT YOSEMITE’S TAFT POINT IDENTIFIED
- WARRIORS ORDERED TO PAY $40M FOR ORACLE RENOVATIONS
- DAD SERVED KIDS ALCOHOL, HELD THEM CAPTIVE AT DAUGHTER’S SWEET 16
- AMERICA’S MOST EXPENSIVE HOME ON THE MARKET IS LISTED AT $245M
- TEEN CHARGED WITH RAPE OF 6-YEAR-OLD GIRL ON BUS