A 2-alarm building fire had prompted a shelter-in-place in Sonoma on Tuesday afternoon.
But at around 5:15 p.m., the shelter-in-place has been canceled.
The fire was happening at 19480 Eighth Street East.
People within a 1/4-mile radius are being asked to shelter-in-place due to the smoke.
There is no threat to other structures at this time and no evacuations.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- HORSE SEEKS REFUGE IN SWIMMING POOL DURING CAMP FIRE
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE
- SEARCH FOR CAMP FIRE VICTIMS INTENSIFIES IN PARADISE