PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.8 hit just off the Oregon coast on Thursday morning at around 8 a.m.
The earthquake was about 7 miles deep, 183 miles west of Coos Bay.
USGS also reported another earthquake that occurred just before at 7:25 a.m. with a magnitude of 3.7.
No tsunami warnings have been issued.
KOIN 6 News will update this story as soon as possible.
Latest News Headlines:
- Gingerbread Oreos: Maybe the best way to kick off the holiday season
- Contra Costa officials warn residents about West Nile Virus
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- Trump backs proposed deal to keep TikTok operating in US
- Santa Clara County opens free walk-up flu shot clinic