SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Two French bulldog puppies were reported stolen in San Francisco on Saturday.
San Francisco police say they arrested a suspect Sunday afternoon.
As of 6:15 p.m., both puppies were found and are safe.
Doug Roenicke says someone broke into his house and stole the puppies sometime in the early afternoon. The suspect allegedly crawled through Doug’s kitchen window and left behind a meth pipe and shirt.
Both dogs are only ten weeks old.
The puppies were spotted at a 711 at Noe & 18th at 1:30 p.m. Saturday.
If you have any information contact the owner at (415)-282-3333 or 911.
- More states join CA effort to review COVID-19 vaccine
- Rescue pups visit aquarium dressed as sharks
- San Jose partners with food truck company to launch COVID Food Relief Program
- It’s a hoax: Facebook post offers free Chick-fil-A gift basket
- Danville: Weekend street closures canceled amid COVID-19 concerns