Southern California authorities say that two mobile shower units caught fire at the Coachella music and arts festival early Saturday.
Cal Fire Riverside said in a tweet that one unit was damaged and the other destroyed. There were no injuries reported.
The fire was reported shortly after 2 a.m.
The popular six-day festival spread over two weekends began Friday with performances by Childish Gambino, Janelle Monae and K-pop superstars Blackpink.
Authorities are investigating the cause of the fire.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SCABIES CONFIRMED ON SOME VTA BUSES
- GOVERNOR NEWSOM RELEASES WILDFIRE, UTILITY REPORT
- WOMAN’S DOG FOUND DEAD IN SUITCASE AFTER FRIEND STOLE HIM
- FREMONT TEACHER ARRESTED FOR HAVING CHILD PORN
- BED BATH & BEYOND TO CLOSE AT LEAST 40 STORES