SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Two new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Santa Clara County on Tuesday, according to the Public Health Department.
This brings the confirmed cases in the county to 45.
No details on the patients have been released at this time.
Health officials say they expect the number to continue to increase and ask the community to follow health recommendations.
Latest posts on the coronavirus:
- California schools can reopen in August, September depending on districts
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19
- San Leandro church hosts free grocery drive-through giveaway for local families
- Customers can now visit Solano Town Center in Fairfield with regulations
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000