TORRANCE, Calif. (AP) – Authorities are investigating two bodies found on a Southern California beach.
Los Angeles County Fire Department spokesman Austin Bennett tells the Daily Breeze that lifeguards made the discovery at Torrance Beach around 7 a.m. Friday.
An aerial view from a KABC-TV helicopter shows police have cordoned off the area.
The bodies are mostly covered by yellow tarp.
No further information has been released.
Torrance Beach is at the south end of Santa Monica Bay near the Palos Verdes Peninsula.
Latest News Headlines:
- Oakland A’s make their move from radio to A’s Cast
- Man accused of shining blue laser at CHP plane arrested in Solano County
- Homicide investigation underway after woman’s body found in San Jose home
- AP Source: Barr tells people he might quit over Trump tweets
- California lawmakers propose new law to end ‘Pink Tax’