California is ending the year with blustery, chilly weather and it’s going to get colder in some areas.
Inland areas can expect lows in the 30s Saturday morning. It will get colder as we get closer to New Year’s Day.
Temperatures will be at the freezing mark on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. The highs will only reach the high 50’s.
Plenty more sunshine to look forward to this Friday with temperatures remaining comfortably cool in the upper 50’s and low 60’s. Wind Advisories will expire with some upper elevation areas continuing to see breezy conditions through the afternoon.
Sunrise is at 7:24am. Sunset is at 4:58pm.
Don’t forget you can always get the latest weather updates and traffic alerts with the KRON4 app.
Download it for free for Apple and Android devices.
- TRUMP MAKES PUSH FOR BORDER WALL AFTER CALIFORNIA OFFICER KILLED
- HUNT CONTINUES FOR ESCAPED SAN QUENTIN INMATE
- PAPER LICENSE PLATES WILL BE ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA STARTING JAN. 1
- VIDEO: ABANDONED DOG TRIES TO JUMP BACK IN CAR
- 24-YEAR-OLD WOMAN KILLED BY SAN JOSE POLICE CHRISTMAS MORNING