HUMBOLDT COUNTY (KRON) — A 3.9 earthquake shook parts of the Northern California coast Friday night, southwest of Eureka.
The quake was about 39 miles southwest of Eureka, nearest to the town of Petrolia.
This is developing, check back for updates
- RUSSIAN RIVER FLOODS 2K HOMES, BUSINESSES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS DITCHING HIGH COST OF LIVING, MOVING AWAY
- PARENT WARNING: ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’ TARGETING KIDS ONLINE
- 2 ARRESTED IN BUFFET BRAWL OVER CRAB LEGS
- MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING GIRL IN HALF MOON BAY