Morgan Hill police arrested three suspects involved in a stabbing that left a 16-year-old boy in critical condition.
Police say it happened on Friday at around 10:40 p.m. near Tennant Avenue and Church Street.
However, police were not able to locate a victim or witnesses at that address.
Reports say several minutes later, officers found out that the victim was in the hospital recovering from several stab wounds in his back.
On Saturday, police arrested 19-year-old Roman Yerkovich and 19-year-old Luis Pineda. A minor was also arrested.
The two adults were both booked into the Santa Clara County Main Jail on attempted homicide and conspiracy.
- DASHCAM VIDEO SHOWS MUNI BUS CRASH
- SAY GOODBYE TO SUBWAY’S FIVE DOLLAR FOOTLONG
- APPLE RECALLS DEFECTIVE IPHONE 8, OFFERS FREE REPAIR
- CA BILL THAT ALLOWS 4 AM LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL PASSES
- MAN BUYS SLIM FOR DOG, LOTTERY TICKET, WINS $10M