GEYSERVLLE (KRON) – On Friday at 6:20 p.m. while working an active portion of the Kincade Fire near Pine Flat Road, firefighters came across two residents who were attempting to evacuate, according to Cal Fire.
The fire activity quickly intensified.
The firefighter was then forced to deploy an emergency fire shelter to protect all three of them.
The two victims and the firefighter suffered minor injuries and were transported to the hospital for evaluation.
Injuries are considered to be non-life threatening and everyone is expected to survive
- California scientist warns people to stay away from beaches during COVID-19 pandemic
- U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- Santa Clara County issuing citations to those not following stay-at-home orders
- Mass isolation and quarantine ordered for COVID-19 patients in Contra Costa County
- States lack key data on virus cases among medical workers