SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)—A three-month-old girl who had a medical emergency on a BART train Saturday afternoon has passed away.
According to BART officials, around 12:52 p.m. the girl was on a train with her parents when she needed medical attention.
The train stopped at the Pleasant Hill station and she was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital where she did.
BART police said they have no reason to think foul play was involved.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 22 ‘JOHNS’ ARRESTED IN SOUTH BAY HUMAN TRAFFICKING BUST
- POLICE ARREST ACCUSED SOUTH BAY SERIAL ARSONIST
- ESCAPED INMATE WITH SKULL FACE TATTOO CAPTURED IN STOCKTON
- APPLE ADMITS TO SLOWING DOWN OLDER IPHONES
- VOLUNTEER AT BOARDING KENNEL MAULED TO DEATH BY DOG
- MODEL FACES 2ND LEG AMPUTATION DUE TO TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME