Three more suspects have been arrested in connection to home invasions in Petaluma that led to a pursuit into Novato, bringing the total number of arrests to seven.
The three men were arrested around 7:00 p.m. Monday at SFO Airport while trying to board a flight back to the East Coast.
These suspects were identified as 22-year-old Nakia Robert Lydell Jones, 20-year-old Romello Shamar Jones and 21-year-old Siddiq Jafar Abdullah, all from Richmond Virginia.
The first of the seven suspects arrested was taken into custody Monday morning.
Police identified him as 28-year-old Javon Crockett from Winston-Salem North Carolina.
The other three were arrested later at the Novato Costco when officers found their Volkswagon Passat.
A woman escaped before officers arrived.
These suspects were identified as Chrisshawn Denardray Beal, 20 of Winston-Salem North Carolina, 19-year-old Melvin Corbin of Richmond Virginia, and Jaray Day-Shawn Simmons, 28, of Winston-Salem North Carolina.
All seven men have been booked into the Sonoma County Jail on charges of robbery of an inhabited dwelling, burglary, false imprisonment, kidnapping and conspiracy. They all being held on $1 million dollar bail with the exception of Beal who has a no bail warrant out of North Carolina.
Two more suspects, described by deputies as an African American man and an African American woman are still being sought by Sheriff’s Detectives.
- GUNMAN TAKES 3 PEOPLE HOSTAGE AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME
- WORRIED FAMILIES WAIT FOR WORD ON LOVED ONES AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME
- HUSBAND OF WORKER: GUNMAN AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME SLIPPED INTO PARTY
- TIMELINE: AUTHORITIES KNOW ID OF GUNMAN AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME
- 3 EMPLOYEES TAKEN HOSTAGE AT YOUNTVILLE VETERANS HOME
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE