VALLEJO (KRON) — Fire crews are battling a fire burning just north of Vallejo, according to the Vallejo Firefighters Association.
As of 6:25 p.m., the fire is 526 acres and 30-percent contained.
All advisory evacuations have been lifted.
The advisory evacuations were in effect for the following locations: Newell Drive, Sagebush Lane, north of Donaldson Way, Sorrrento Lane, Farentino Place and Selvino Court.
A 30-acre grass fire was originally reported in American Canyon, according to authorities.
That quickly turned to a more than 150-acre fire.
The American Canyon Police Department and Fire Department, along with CAL Fire are at the scene.
Air support is reportedly also on scene.
No further details are available at this time.
Check back for updates.
>> To stay updated with fire danger, click here.
- PG&E: Possible PSPS event could impact 143,700+ Bay Area customers
- ESPN reporter from SF fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- String of car break-ins in San Francisco neighborhood
- New emergency housing unveiled for San Jose
- CA sees spike in overdose deaths amid pandemic