SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Several NFL social media accounts appear to have been hacked Monday morning.
The 49ers Twitter account was among those hacked. The team’s profile photo, banner and name have been deleted.
A message about the hacking has appeared on the Green Bay Packers Twitter account:
“We are here to show people that everything is hackable,” the tweet says.
Check back for updates
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- KRON4 TV’s new studio debuts
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- San Jose asks residents’ input on new police chief
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests