SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa left practice Wednesday due to an ankle injury.
Bosa was sent to undergo an MRI following training camp for precautionary measures.
NFL Insider Ian Rapoport reported Bosa was diagnosed with an ankle sprain.
The San Francisco 49ers will host the Dallas Cowboys in a prseason opener for both teams Saturday night at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara.
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter
- Raiders eager to show off new digs in Vegas debut vs. Saints
- Gingerbread Oreos: Maybe the best way to kick off the holiday season
- Contra Costa officials warn residents about West Nile Virus
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses