SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — With their final scheduled pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers selected wide receiver Jauan Jennings.
Jennings, a standout receiver at Tennessee, was selected in the 7th round, No. 217 overall.
The 6-foot-3, 215 pound WR will join:
- 1st Round – DT Javon Kinlaw (No. 14)
- 1st Round – WR Brandon Aiyuk (No. 25)
- 5th Round – OL Colton McKivitz (No. 153)
- 6th Round – TE Charlie Woerner (No. 190)
Latest News Headlines:
- California loosens restrictions as new COVID-19 guidance issued
- Search continues for hit-and-run driver who ran over 24-year-old woman at Oakland protest
- March held for 22-year-old man shot, killed by Vallejo police officer
- San Francisco school introduces new athletic program for girls
- Cannabis industry still recovering after hit hard by looters