ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, Alaska (KRON) — A 6.9 magnitude earthquake has struck near the Aleutian Islands in Alaska on Friday afternoon, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The earthquake had a depth of 30 kilometers (18.64 miles) and hit around 4:43 p.m.Stay with KRON4 for updates on this story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT STARES DOWN RIHANNA DURING NBA FINALS
- CALIFORNIA TAKES FIRST STEP TO END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
- VIDEO: ICE CUBE REMINDS WARRIORS’ FANS TO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE
- MENLO PARK PASTOR ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED SEX ASSAULTS ON MINORS
- 3 BART JANITORS MADE $365,000 IN OVERTIME LAST YEAR
- MOM FINDS GIANT HUNTSMAN SPIDER IN TODDLER’S BEDROOM