Rescue divers pulled a 6-year-old boy from an Oklahoma City Lake Wednesday afternoon.
Officials say his mother and three siblings were at Lake Stanley Draper when the boy slipped and fell off the boat dock into cold water.
The mother initially tried to rescue her son on her own.
She called 911 when her attempt was unsuccessful.
Shortly after rescue officials arrived, they pulled the boy from the lake and started CPR.
He was listed in critical condition at a nearby hospital.
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- LIVE CALIFORNIA MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS
- TIMELINE RELEASED IN DEADLY YOUNTVILLE VETERAN’S HOME SHOOTING
- IS PREGNANCY CONTAGIOUS? RESEARCHERS SAY YES
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT