CONTRA COSTA COUNTY (KRON) — Yet another sideshow bust has led to 71 arrests and 26 vehicle impounds, according to Contra Costa CHP.
“A multi jurisdictional law enforcement combined effort last night, a major sideshow was busted in the east county,” the department tweeted.
The tweet came just a few hours after Oakland PD warned that they would be monitoring and patrolling for illegal sideshow.
The police department tweeted if you are participating or simply spectating, you will be arrested.
- California hits over 20,000 new cases in a single day, lockdown looming
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- COVID vaccine to be distributed to nursing homes