Health officials are extending an air quality advisory for the Bay Area due to smoke from the Camp Fire.
The advisory is now in effect through Tuesday, November 20.
It’s best to limit your exposure to the toxic air by staying indoors.
Avoid physical outside activities and don’t let your children play outdoors.
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- HORSE SEEKS REFUGE IN SWIMMING POOL DURING CAMP FIRE
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE
- SEARCH FOR CAMP FIRE VICTIMS INTENSIFIES IN PARADISE