The Bay Area Air Quality Management District has issued an Air Quality Advisory due to smoke from the Recology fire in Brisbane on Tuesday.
Officials say localized smoke may impact the area of the facility located at 501 Tunnel Avenue.
Additionally, light wind may cause smoke to accumulate near near the facility and in the area of the fire.
Officials say even though smoke may be visible at times, air quality is expected to remain in the “good to low moderate” range.
Right now the Air District is NOT issuing a Spare the Air Alert.
If you smell smoke, protect your health by avoiding exposure.
If possible, stay indoors until smoke levels subside.
For real time air quality readings, click here.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE