Usually on a clear day you can see Mount Diablo, but this morning it is still extremely smoky.
According to the most recent air quality map, it does look like it’s getting a bit better, changing from a Code Red in the East Bay to Orange, which is unhealthy air for sensitive groups.
But it does change every hour.
Rain is expected to arrive in the Bay Area by Wednesday.
Thanksgiving will be dry and Friday more showers are expected.
Check back for updates.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE