NEW YORK (AP) – Home-sharing company Airbnb Inc. says it plans to go public in 2020.
It’s a long-awaited move for the company, which was founded in 2008 in San Francisco.
Airbnb is one of the largest home-sharing platforms.
It has more than 7 million listings in 100,000 cities worldwide.
Airbnb said earlier this week it made $1 billion in revenue in the second quarter of this year. It didn’t reveal its profits.
Latest News Headlines:
- Greyhound to stop allowing immigration checks on buses
- Boy leaves puppy at shelter to protect it from abusive father
- California tells 7K people to stay home because of new virus
- How to be prepared for when an earthquake hits
- Wells Fargo to pay $3B to resolve probes into fake accounts