Today many Southwest employees are protesting at 10 California airports, claiming the company is cutting corners and could risk public safety.
The company recently went from union to non-union employees for jobs like cabin cleaners, janitors, security, and other services.
This is the latest battle Southwest has had with one of their unions as they recently settled with their mechanic’s union last month.
If you’re flying this morning, there should not be disruption as this appears to not include ticket agents, flight attendants, or pilots.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS