The Alameda County firefighters have contained a grass fire off of Crown Court in Castro Valley that started Wednesday afternoon.
Authorities say the ‘Crown Fire’ has been 100 percent contained at three acres.
Officials say they cut a containment line around the fire.
There was no threat to homes in the area, according to officials.
Alameda County Fire says there were no evacuations or reports of injuries.
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- LIVE CALIFORNIA MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS
- TIMELINE RELEASED IN DEADLY YOUNTVILLE VETERAN’S HOME SHOOTING
- IS PREGNANCY CONTAGIOUS? RESEARCHERS SAY YES
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT