An Amber Alert has been issued by the California Highway Patrol on behalf of the San Jose Police Department for Pricila and Alexander Penaloza who were allegedly abducted by their mother on Friday.
On Nov. 2 around 5:15 p.m. the two are believed to have been taken by their mother following a supervised visit.
Pricilla, 11, is Hispanic, 4 feet 8 inches tall, weighs 100 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a green jacket with a furry hood and Adidas pants.
Alexander, 1, is Hispanic, weighs 30 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing a gray puffy jacket with jeans.
The alleged suspect, Diana Moreira, is 33-years-old.
Police describe her as a Hispanic woman, about 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 120 pounds, has brown hair, brown eyes, medium build, and was last seen wearing a black tank top with black leggings that had neon stripes.
Moreira is believed to be driving a 2012 dark gray Mini Cooper with a California license plate number 6UWL251.
If you see them, call 911.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE