$245 million is A LOT of money, so why not take a good look at what that can get you in the world of real estate?
And this isn’t just any run-of-the-mill mansion we’re talking about.
This sprawling 10+ acre estate in Bel Air, California is reportedly not only the most expensive home for sale in Los Angeles, but it’s also reportedly the priciest home for sale in America, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The home had previously belonged to late billionaire A. Jerrold Perenchio — the chairman and CEO of Univision — who died in 2017.
The 25,000-square-foot mansion was built in the 1930s and has since been renovated by designer Henri Samuel. If it looks a little familiar to you, maybe you recognize it from the credits of the popular sitcom “The Beverly Hillbillies.
Here’s just some of what the mansion features:
- 15 bedrooms
- 18 bathrooms
- Paneled dining room
- Formal salon
- 12,000-bottle wine cellar
- 75-foot pool with pool house
- Tennis court
- Covered parking for 40 cars
The listing is being marketed by Drew Fenton, Gary Gold and Jeff Hyland of Hilton & Hyland; Drew and Susan Gitlin of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties; and Joyce Rey, Jade Mills and Alexandra Allen of Coldwell Banker Global Luxury.
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE SUSPECTED SERIAL MAIL BOMBER
- TOM STEYER TARGET OF SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE FOUND IN BURLINGAME
- SEE IT: CLOSEUP OF VAN TOWED IN CONNECTION WITH SUSPECTED BOMBER
- SAN JOSE TO PAY HOMELESS $15 AN HOUR TO PICK UP STREET TRASH
- TINY HOME IN SAN FRANCISCO IS NOW ON SALE FOR $650K