Conservative commentator Ann Coulter says children pictured crying after being separated from their parents at the U.S. border are “actors.”
On Fox News Sunday, she urged the President to maintain a tough stance on immigration.
The Trump administration’s practice of bringing criminal proceedings against adults caught illegally crossing the border has sparked protests across the country.
The Department of Homeland Security said as a result, nearly 2,000 immigrant children were separated from parents between April and May.
Democratic lawmakers are calling on President Trump to end his “zero-tolerance” policy.
Trump says Democrats have the power to put a stop to the family separations by working with Republicans in Congress.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION