Just one more round of rain for the Bay Area and then it’s sunny skies.
Light to moderate showers are expected to arrive late Saturday night through Sunday.
Weather officials say there is a possibility of pop-up thunderstorms, hail and gusty winds.
There will be a break in the rain during the mid-morning, but conditions will ramp up by the afternoon.
The storm will dry out by Sunday night, just in time for the start of the work week.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US