SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — The Archbishop of San Francisco performed an exorcism in San Rafael Saturday following the vandalization of the St. Junipero Serra statue.
The feet are the only thing left of the statue after it was vandalized and desecrated at St. Rafael Mission Church in San Rafael on Oct. 12.
The exorcism was conducted by Archbishop Salvatore J. Cordileone Saturday afternoon.
The Archbishop was already planning to pray with 40 Days for Life and then after the vandalization of the St. Junipero Serra statue at St. Raphael, did an exorcism where the statue was.
A video of the exorcism was posted to YouTube.
- Parents of 545 children separated at border can’t be found, court-appointed lawyers say
- Rob Black’s Winners & Losers: Snap stock surges
- Police Chief: Los Angeles to hit grim crime milestone
- World Series: How to get your free taco after stolen base
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Bay Area