SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — The Archbishop of San Francisco performed an exorcism in San Rafael Saturday following the vandalization of the St. Junipero Serra statue.
The feet are the only thing left of the statue after it was vandalized and desecrated at St. Rafael Mission Church in San Rafael on Oct. 12.
The exorcism was conducted by Archbishop Salvatore J. Cordileone Saturday afternoon.
The Archbishop was already planning to pray with 40 Days for Life and then after the vandalization of the St. Junipero Serra statue at St. Raphael, did an exorcism where the statue was.
A video of the exorcism was posted to YouTube.
- Friends, colleagues remember KRON4 security guard killed in attempted armed robbery
- ‘Insane’ encounter with great white shark caught on camera in Hawaii
- Fauci speaks on possibility of omicron COVID-19 variant already in US: ‘I would not be surprised’
- Nightbirde, ‘AGT’ singer who earned Simon Cowell’s golden buzzer, gives update on health
- Former FBI agent: Brian Laundrie’s family could face charges