At least 23 people have died after tornadoes touched down in Alabama on Sunday afternoon, according to WRBL.
There’s widespread damage throughout Lee County and many homes have been destroyed.
According to CNN, two back to back storms hit the area within the span of an hour.
- RUSSIAN RIVER FLOODS 2K HOMES, BUSINESSES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS DITCHING HIGH COST OF LIVING, MOVING AWAY
- PARENT WARNING: ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’ TARGETING KIDS ONLINE
- 2 ARRESTED IN BUFFET BRAWL OVER CRAB LEGS
- MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING GIRL IN HALF MOON BAY