The Giants are closing the door on the AT&T Park era.
That’s because the stadium is now known as Oracle Park.
The 20-year naming rights deal is worth at least $300 million.
This isn’t the first time the stadium has gone through a name change.
Before it was AT&T in 2006, it first opened as Pac Bell Park and saw a brief stint as SBC Park.
What are your thoughts on the name change?
- POLICE SEARCH FOR MAN CAUGHT ON CAMERA LICKING FAMILY’S DOORBELL
- SANTA CRUZ WOMAN SAYS IT TOOK 28 HOURS TO DRIVE FROM LAKE TAHOE
- SISTERS, 14 AND 12, CHARGED WITH FATALLY STABBING, SHOOTING MOTHER
- NAPA TEEN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY PLANNING MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING
- MAN SAYS 3 SYRINGES FOUND IN RECTUM AREN’T HIS