The former chair of the California Republican Party and author of “The Divided Era” Tom Del Beccaro joined KRON4 Wednesday.
Del Beccaro weighed in on the Supreme Court dues decision that could deal a financial blow to public-sector unions and public pensions.
Supreme Court Justices struck down an Illinois law that forced non-union workers to pay fees that go to collective bargaining.
The court said mandatory union dues violated first amendment rights.
- OAKLAND DISPENSARY PULLS PRODUCTS OVER ‘PERMIT PATTY’ VIDEO
- MOM WHOSE KID SOLD DRINKS ON WHY NO ONE ASKED SON FOR PERMIT
- SF RESTAURANT SERVING UP WORLD’S FIRST ROBOT-MADE BURGER
- WOMAN KILLED MAN SHE MET ON DATING WEBSITE, DEPUTIES SAY
- SIGN IN ANTIQUE SHOP CAUSES CONTROVERSY