BART announced Saturday that there will be direct service to/from Warm Springs on the green and orange lines Monday through Saturday starting Monday, Sept. 10.
Passengers will no longer need to transfer at the Fremont station.
Sunday service will remain unchanged with orange line service to Warm Springs.
Green line service will also return to a 5 a.m. start time Monday through Friday, which was the case before the Warm Springs station opened back in 2017.
You can see the new orange line train departure/arrival time at Warm Springs and the new Saturday green line train departure/arrival time at Warm Springs on bart.gov.
- MOVIE STAR BURT REYNOLDS DIES AT 82
- APPLE RECALLS DEFECTIVE IPHONE 8, OFFERS FREE REPAIR
- CA BILL THAT ALLOWS 4 AM LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL PASSES
- MAN BEATS, VIOLENTLY RAPES HOMELESS WOMAN IN FRESNO
- POLICE RAID HOME OF COUPLE WHO RAISED $400K FOR HOMELESS MAN