COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Bath & Body Works announced it will be temporarily closing its stores in the United States and Canada due to the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Bath & Body Works CEO Andrew Meslow made the announcement on the retailer’s website and stated that employees would still be paid during the closure.
“While our associates are home with their loved ones at this critical time, we’ll support them with pay, as well as look for other ways we might ease their concerns and share our appreciation for all they’ve done,” Meslow stated.
Meslow also said that the retailer will prioritize inventory to online shipping, so customers can shop from home.
- Nearly 100 pet dogs and cats have contracted COVID-19; here’s how to protect your pets
- Task force briefs lawmakers on Capitol security 2 months after riot
- Berkeley police offer $50K reward in fatal shooting from 10 years ago
- Goodbye Pepé: Here’s why a longtime Looney Tunes character was ‘canceled’
- TV clown Cepillín dies at age 75