Enjoy the sunny and warm weather while it lasts!
Spring officially starts Wednesday, and the Bay Area will welcome the new season with rain as two storm systems make their way to the area.
Today temperatures begin to cool under cloudy skies.
Showers begin Wednesday morning, bringing cooler temperatures along.
A second round of rain is expected Friday afternoon into the evening, leading into the weekend.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME