About last night…
People are still buzzing over that “mysterious light” spotted all across Northern California late Wednesday.
In case you missed it, officials say that light may have been a meteor!
That meteor created what officials call a “noctilucent cloud,” or “night shining cloud.”
NASA says the night shining cloud, which is concocted with ingredients from outer space, is very rare.
They were first spotted in 1885.
The last time these types of clouds were seen in the Bay was back in 2011 following a rocket launch.
Did you see it?
- WIFE HEARS HUSBAND FATALLY HIT BY CAR OVER THE PHONE
- PRESIDENT SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER MAKING XMAS EVE FEDERAL HOLIDAY
- FRESNO MOM ARRESTED AFTER 8-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER KILLED BY TRAIN
- BAY AREA DRIVER TRIED TO AVOID BRIDGE TOLL USING CHICKEN WING LABEL
- HEARTWARMING: COUPLE ADOPTS 7 SIBLINGS OUT OF FOSTER CARE